Customer Energy Programs
EQL Energy develops programs and businesses that help utilities and customers work together. Our latest effort is a startup business to finance, own, install, operate and maintain EV charging infrastructure at commercial and multifamily buildings. The service does not up-charge electricity rates, like you see at public charging stations. The service allows tenants to pay for access, and property managers don’t need to worry about managing new infrastructure on their property.
Our energy customer programs are in areas of energy efficiency, demand response, distributed generation (e.g. solar, and dispatchable backup generators, ), and energy storage. We have done this in all sectors: Industrial, Commercial, Agriculture, and Residential. Our strength is creating relationships that allow utility to communicate directly with industry specific control systems (e.g., pumps, motors, refrigeration, pulping, BMS, solar and storage inverters, water heat, etc.) We have also designed pilot commercial programs involving rates, pricing, and incentives.
Customer Energy Programs Services
- Customer Load and Energy Management
- Industrial Controls: Pump, Motor, Refrigeration, Irrigation, etc.
- Commercial: BMS integration (from NEST to Siemens Apogee)
- Residential: HVAC, Water Heat, Plug Load
- Administer programs for distributed generation (solar and backup power)
- Energy Storage
- Net Metering tariff and billing